3D printed model of the Alien DERELICT LV-426 spaceship from the „ALIEN” (1979) movie. Including a base. Made from amazing shiny Mystic Green material!
The original Derelict spaceship was designed by H. R. Giger for the „Alien” movie.
• PLA (corn-based plastic, biodegradable)
• Mystic Green + Mystic Green/White base
• 1.5″ high x 5.1” wide x 5.9” long (4 x 13 x 15 cm)
• The color may slightly differ from what is seen in the pictures.
• These are 3D printed in a small production environment. Due to the nature of this process, small imperfections can sometimes appear and are considered normal. We inspect every piece and make sure that only top quality models will go out.