3D printed model of DRAGON 2 Endeavour from SpaceX. The first vehicle to carry crew, named after Space Shuttle Endeavour. First flown during Crew Demo-2. Planned to be used again for Crew-2. Including a special base, decals, moving parts (openable nose cone and detachable trunk), and a 3″ laptop sticker with Mission Logo. The base has Astronauts’ names and miniatures SpaceX helmets on it.
• PLA (corn-based plastic, biodegradable)
• White/Silver/Red/Black + color decals + Black/White base
• 5.3″ high x 3.5” wide x 3.5” long (13.5 x 9 x 9 cm)
• The color may slightly differ from what is seen in the pictures.
• These are 3D printed in a small production environment. Due to the nature of this process, small imperfections can sometimes appear and are considered normal. We inspect every piece and make sure that only top quality models will go out.